About the lodge
Just minutes from the Mt Buller and Mt Stirling entry gates, this single level, 4 bedrooms self-catering Alpine Lodge sleeps 12 people and is set up comfortably for two families.
Sawmill Settlement is a tranquil environment nestled amongst the gum trees & famous for its feathered visitors ! Spread under cathedral ceilings there are two lounge areas, one with Wii and PS3 and one with open fire and pool table. There is a large undercover BBQ area at rear with gas heater, a new gourmet kitchen with everything from Slow Cooker to a Pizza Maker and Coffee machine. There are ski and snowboard racks and a drying room as you enter the lodge. Ducted heating / cooling keeps the Lodge cozy on those cold winter nights, all beds have electric blankets and instant gas hot water ensures no-one misses out ! This is a home away from home, with maximum comfort and a kitchen equipped for even the most discerning chef ! The lodge is close to skiing, horse riding, fishing, hunting, Craig’s hut, 4WDing, Mountain biking, and relaxing amongst the snow gums.
- 2 Bathrooms and 2 toilets
- Bed 1 : King Bed with Ensuite + TV, DVD
- Bed 2: Double Bed
- Bed 3 : 2 sets of bunks, sleeps 4
- Bed 4 : 2 sets of bunks sleeps 4
- Lounge 1: off Kitchen, Flat screen TV, WII, PS3, DVD
- Lounge 2 : includes dining table , large flat screen TV, DVD/ Blu-ray, Open fire place, pool table, stereo system ( CD, FM, DVD, Bluetooth ), board games and a mixture of books.
- A large gourmet kitchen includes : Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Pizza Maker, Sandwich maker, Coffee machine ( bring your own ‘Expressi ‘ pods from Aldi ), Electric fry pan, Baking accessories, Blender etc…
- Drying room and separate laundry
- Large outdoor entertaining area & smokers retreat with gas heater and BBQ
- Fire pit and firewood
- WIFI available
- Dog friendly yard and kennel under cover –Cleaning surcharge applies , check when booking
From 2 Mountains Lodge it takes you 20 – 25 minutes to loading onto Mt Bullers North Side chairlift, take the chairlift straight from the car park and you are skiing within 30 minutes from our front door !
The Delatite river is walking distance, the Mill Inn Italian Restaurant and Bar is less than 5 minutes away . The Merrijig pub is 10 minutes drive, as are McCormack’s , Lovicks and Buckle Up – horse riding adventures.
This is not a party house – this is a relaxing alpine retreat and is not set up for large groups of singles who want to party ! – if thats you – try Albaski Lodge – in the same street !
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A $500 BOND PAYABLE by EFT 5 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECKING IN – AND REFUNDED WITHIN 48 HOURS OF CHECKING OUT. ( Ts and Cs available upon request )
FOR BOOKINGS PLEASE CONTACT ROSEMARY ON 0409 705637